We are Tom Julian Trading Limited Company Number 12332285
When ordering with us we have laid out a few terms which sets out exactly what we should expect from you and what you expect from us. For any enquiries on our terms, they do vary from time to time in accordance with changing laws, get in touch with us at email@example.com. The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- To shop with Tom Julian you must be 16 or over. We are working on the Kids range but still these need to be purchased by an adult.
- Have a valid credit/debit card that you are authorized to use
- You will receive an order confirmation email from us stating your order details along with tracking information. If you don’t receive this, please let us know so we can check we have your order. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders are only accepted on successful payment check out. At this point you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- Once your order has been dispatched the order cannot be cancelled, it will need to be returned to us, and then you can re order.
- All products on our site are subject to availability. Should there be any issue we will be sure to let you know as soon as possible.
- We have the right to cancel an order if our systems detect any suspicious activity or fraudulent activity. You will be notified if your order has been cancelled and the payment method used to place the order will be refunded.
- All prices advertised include VAT.
- Standard delivery is offered free of charge. Premium tracked delivery is offered at a premium. These are subject to pricing changes. Live pricing is found on the product pages on delivery.
- Standard delivery is 1-4 days delivery time. Tracked 24 is generally a next day service however certain delivery areas can take an additional day in transit such as the Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We currently do not ship outside the UK.
Refunds and Returns
- These particular terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept returns for unwanted items. Returns are free unless outlined below. You must clearly state your reason for return requests. To make a return request you must email email@example.com.
- You must return the item back via a tracked postal service and you must send to us the receipt and tracking details. The Returns address is Tom Julian, Burma House, Burma Road, Blidworth, NG21 0RT.
- Once the item is replaced and a refund is requested please allow for up to 14 days to receive this.
- For replacement sizes, these are dispatched via a tracked service within 4 days of receiving the original item back in its original condition.
- Items must have all tags and original merchandise as delivered with the item.
- Original condition means exactly this. We inspect all returns prior to authorizing refunds. Try on the item first wearing no perfume, makeup or deodorant. If the item is not received back in a condition that can be resold, we will return the item back to you and ask that you cover our delivery costs. In some circumstances we may offer a partial refund and replacement.
- We believe in doing the right thing, this includes being fair to all of our valued customers, we expect the same from you. If we see irregularities with the use of our site.
- If you have ordered the incorrect size or product, we can happily replace or refund on return of the item however you will be responsible for the cost of sending the item back to us.
- Vouchers bear no monetary value and subject to availability on all items. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Expired vouchers cannot be exchanged for equivalent live vouchers.
- NHS, Student vouchers or any other voucher issues specifically to you, this means only you. If we find the code is being abused, e.g being used for orders to multiple addresses, affiliate publications or social publication we reserve the right to cancel the code and will not re issue another one.
- For details on how your data is used and what we can and cannot do with your data, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All imagery, logos, product images, product descriptions are the property of Tom Julian Trading Limited and any use unless expressly authorized is strictly prohibited. This excludes the rules as permitted on social content and artwork/imagery published on social content sites such as facebook.
- Our rights are protected by laws and prohibited breach will be actionable in accordance with the laws governed in England and Wales.
- For any use of any images/content presented on our website you can request permission to do so by contacting email@example.com.
Getting in touch
- If anything doesn’t seem quite right with your order, we need to know. You can contact us within 21 days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also message our team direct on our facebook page Tom Julian Clothing.
- We love to see customer content wearing our brand, use our hashtags #tomjulian or message us with your images and content. By doing so you are granting permission to feature your images on our social sites that we control and website tomjulian.co.uk. You can ask us to remove this at any time and this will be actioned appropriately. With this in mind you agree to the social media platforms own terms and conditions on the use of your content that we have no control over what you have expressly consented to on that platform.
Who are we?
We are Tom Julian Trading Limited are fully committed to protecting your privacy and the protection of your data. We have outlined below how we use your data below, you can remove your consent easily by contacting us at email@example.com. One thing you can be sure; we will never sell or use your data in any other way than outlined below.
So why do we need some data? Simple, we use your details to process your order such as your home address, work address or any UK address to provide to us. We will use your email address for legitimate use, such as to let you know we have your order, tracking updates and return details of the order is returned.
If you opt into marketing, we use this to let you know when new lines are released, send to your promotional offers that may be of interest to you and to invite you to participate in any competition or review invitation.
We have to be vigilant in the online world, your data can be used to detect fraud, this may require the technology from another party to help carry out such necessary diligence. Such parties have to delete this within 30 days as there are no legal reasons to hold it. If you have consented, you agree for us to do this for the purposes of getting your clothes to you!
So what is it you are collecting?
We are not collecting any financial details from you, it’s never stored in our site as its processed via a third party. We only store the address needed to get your order delivered to where it needs to be.
You have a right to see what data we hold, if you want to see this, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Advertisement world this data can be used to serve personalised ads. These are ads targeted to you. This can and will include Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Bing, Awin, trustpilot, Google analytics and shopify.
What else can you do with my data?
In the interest of legal compliance your data can be used to protect our terms and conditions, if you consent, if we ever have to share it with a third party, Local Authority and Government authority, we will let you know.
If Tom Julian Trading Limited changes ownership, your data maybe be given to the new owners.
What about Cookies?
These are details we store on your computer – it makes life easier for you when you come back to the site, your login details can be stored. It also makes sure we can show products of relevance to you and also track our other visitors. If you want to stop this, its easy, go to www.aboutcookies.org and this will show you how you can set your preferences on your computer.
How secure is my data and how long is it retained for?
We use shopyfy which have a variety of thirds party engines that keep up to date measures in place to make sure it only stays where it needs to be, and with that for only 12 months from when you first provided consent. You can remove this at anytime by emailing us at email@example.com
How can I access and update my details
You can change your details in ‘My Account’, its easy to update any details needed. If you want to see the data we are holding you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What about the kids?
We can’t sell online to anyone under 16 years of age as per section 1 of our terms and conditions, items bought for Children under the age of 16 are to be purchased by an adult. If under 16 and an order has been placed the processing of this data is only legitimate is consent is provided by an adult with parental responsibility.
My rights in a nutshell
You have the right to see, change, delete, instruct restrictions, right of portability, objection to any data that we hold.
If for any reason we have to refuse this right, we will of course tell you our legitimate reasons and you can complain to the Data Protection Officer at Tom Julian Trading limited by emailing email@example.com. You can email the same address if you need any more details on your privacy.